Saturday, July 31, 2010

Welcome SNR Newsletter Friends!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

I've been on staff with SNR since January, and I can't begin to express what a wonderful experience it has been. If you read the magazine and participate on the forum, you already have a sense of the supportive and encouraging creative environment that exists there... I am truly blessed to call the staff and admin there not just co-workers, but friends.

I hope you enjoy my little corner of the blog-o-sphere. You'll quickly discover that I'm a digi-scrapper, but don't let that deter you paper-people! I think there is much we can learn from each other. I'm very inspired my traditional scrapping, and whether you dabble in digi, do a little hybrid, or just think my pages are pretty, I'd love to get to know you better!

For those of you who are digis, there are some tutorials here, some freebie downloads and a whole lotta love!

Have a blessed day, SNR!

No comments:

Post a Comment