Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Be on the SC Design Team!



Scrapbook Challenges is having our semi-annual Design Team call!  All the information is available here at the SC blog.  You have until June 16 to fill out the online application form and do a layout based on this sketch:


It's a super-versatile sketch.  I went the clean-and-simple route with this one...

Happiness digital scrapbooking layout by Chanell Rigterink Credits Digital Kit: Cherish Mini Kit by Megan Turnridge; Digital Elements: Autumnal Elements by Erica Coombs; Word Art:  Meadowlark Word Art Mini by One Little Bird; Overlay: Weathered Overlays 2 by Celeste Knight; Sketch: Brynn Marie for Scrapbook Challenges; Font: I Love Derwin

This is definitely a team you want to be part of!  I've been here for about 18 months, and I love it.  It's a wonderful, encouraging group of scrappers and the pace is enough to keep me inspired but let me live my life, too!  If you've ever considered being part of a design team, I highly recommend filling out the application today!

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet and cute layout... I love the color combination totally fits with the baby's picture.

    ReplyDelete