Monday, April 1, 2013

I Used to Post Things Here...A Recap

Once upon a time, I thought it would be cool to have a blog.  And I tried.  And I failed.  So I tried again.  And it seems that writing anything on a regular basis is just *not* who I was meant to be.

So, in the spirit of total haphazardness (if that's a word), I bring you a recap of the last month.  A little bit of life happened:

Zombies and Aliens invaded for the Story Laboratory Book Fair at school...

The youngest-among-us turned one!

And Easter happened...


Then, there were some Sketches:


Competition Swim digital scrapbook layout by Chanell Rigterink Credits Graph & Dot Paper, Banner, Paint: Me by Misty Cato; Stripe Paper, Journal Card, Flag, Tape, Love This Word Art: You Are My Happy by Sweet Shoppe Designs; Number Border, Memories Word Art, Staples: Today 2.0 by Mari Koegelenberg; Waves Border: Seaside Retreat by Mommyish; Alpha: Varsity by Lisa Sisneros; Sketch: 335 by Scrapbook Challenges; Fonts: Marcelle Script, Traveling Typewriter



Lab Zombie digital scrapbook layout by Chanell Rigterink Credits Digital Paper, Skull, Dotted Ribbon: I Love Rock & Roll by Connie Prince; Alpha, Bookplate, Ribbons, Splat: Urban Wasteland by Angie Kovas and BZB Designs; Stitching: Machine Stitched Sampler by Traci Reed; Sketch: 336 by Scrapbook Challenges; Font: Carbon Type



Zombie digital scrapbook layout by Chanell Rigterink Credits Paper, Edges: Today 2.0 by Mari Koegelenberg; Stitching: Little Sew and Sew by Erica Zane; Edge Border: Painted Border Freebie by Just Jaimee; Paper Tear, Staples: Gunhild Storeide; Sketch: 337 by Scrapbook Challenges; Fonts: Grant's Ghosts, Carbon Type



Double


One digital scrapbook layout by Chanell Rigterink Credits Digital Kit: Feelin' Peppy by Just Jaimee; Banner: Take My Picture by Just Jaimee; Flowers: Kalea Bits #7 by Creashens; Sketch: 338 by Scrapbook Challenges; Font: Caitlyn

And much, much more.  Someday, maybe I'll find time to post about that, too...

1 comment:

  1. Great catch up post...even your snippets make for good reading. Good luck for the future.

    ReplyDelete